top of page

Challenge your Auckland Council revised rating valuation

Do you want to know how you can challenge your revised rating valaution/CV?

Contact us - we can help you for a fixed fee to outline the grounds to challenge your revised rating valaution/CV. We can either outline the grounds or act on your behalf to challenge it. We can also refer you to a valuer to obtain a valuation report and then use this to assist you in challenging your revised rating valuation and CV. Contact us

20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page